1) Reagan killed Kemalism / secularism in the Middle East and created Al-Qaida, he called the Mujahedeen the Founding Fathers of the XX century in moral terms
2) Bush ignored hundreds of warnings on 9 / 11 and caused 3000 casualties in NY and Washington.
3) Bush lied about WMD invaded Iraq, spent 3 trillion dollars, caused 1060000 casualties, but Saddam didn’t have WMD, an Army and never attacked the US. Iraq didn’t have WMD in 2003, as CIA Morell and UN Scott Ritter told Congress and CNN
4) Bush ignored hundreds of warnings of civil war in Iraq in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 and created ISIS.
5) On May 1, 2003, Bush declared victory or mission accomplished, he delivered a now infamous speech aboard an aircraft carrier in which he declared that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended" and that "in the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." That speech, given less than two months after the U.S. initiated combat operations in Iraq, has been derisively labeled "Mission Accomplished" after the banner used as a backdrop. The truth is that the American role in Iraq was far from finished, with the overwhelming majority of deaths occurring and most of the money spent since that speech 12 years ago today.
6) America was attacked by Al-Qaida not by the Taliban. Alzarkwai is dead, Omar is dead
Saddam was executed
Obama killed Osama
Karzai was elected
7) In 2005 Republicans presented a plan to withdraw US troops from Iraq.
8) Obama didn’t cause the Arab Spring but Bush really caused the civil war in Iraq.
9) After 5 years, we defeated Nazi Germany, Nazi Italy and Nazi Japan, after 5 years Assad and ISIS remain in power
NATO made a terrible mistake in Syria and Egypt, miscalculation
10) Bush ignored many dire warnings prior to 9/11, according to an ex-CIA Director's new interview. It's much worse than what was previously revealed.
11) Bush and Murdoch are associated to the Saudi Royal Family a brutal and terrorist regime ruled by Sharia, making billions of doillars, Republicans love rich muslims as Cheney and Saddam
) CIA and MI6 are good for nothing, they spend billion of dollars to prevent this kind of action
) Bush ignored many dire warnings prior to 9/11, according to an ex-CIA Director's new interview. It's much worse than what was previously revealed.Gopers love rich muslims
) Bush built hamas rule in Gaza in 2006 he gave Gaza to Hamas, Chairman Arafat was totally against this decision
Bush gave Gaza to Hamas in 2006 Chairman Arafat was totally against this decision
Ron Skates Wow Norton James you state a whole trilogy of facts. Then when you are called out on them you fall back to one item that is a grey area. The US government backed elections in the Gaza Strip and Hamas was allowed to run as a party and won. No.one thought they would win. Bush really built Hamas rule in Gaza