He works for the Klan.. Uncle Tom made a terrible mistake, the Independence of Virginia, the Independence of the US and the Constitution of the US .. Uncle Tom or a Jim Crow actor like Al Johnson, is an illiterate, fake black and fake doctor, Carson is...See More
Kevin Miller You wouldn't think there could be a worse president than W. Then Obama came along.
Norton James Obama is a giant, he got AHC, Wall Streets regulations, saved the US economy, he did the best he could under the circumstances
Like · Reply · Just now) ISIS Forces are ex-Baathist Saddam loyalists
ISIS’s roots in Saddam Hussein’s Baath Party are deep, many of the group’s most devoted commanders, advisers and fighters started out as Baathists. The ex-Baathists essentially run ISIS, and their past is evident in the tactics they are using now.
) The ISIS Caliphate Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was released from Camp Bucca prison in Iraq by George W Bush in 2004
ISIS leadership is chiefly composed of former members of Saddams army who were fired by George Bush and left jobless armed and pissed
1) Reagan killed Kemalism / secularism in the Middle East and created Al-Qaida, he called the Mujahedeen the Founding Fathers of the XX century in moral terms
2) Bush ignored hundreds of warnings on 9 / 11 and caused 3000 casualties in NY and Washington.
3) Bush lied about WMD invaded Iraq, spent 3 trillion dollars, caused 1060000 casualties, but Saddam didn’t have WMD, an Army and never attacked the US. Iraq didn’t have WMD in 2003, as CIA Morell and UN Scott Ritter told Congress and CNN
4) Bush ignored hundreds of warnings of civil war in Iraq in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 and created ISIS.
5) On May 1, 2003, Bush declared victory or mission accomplished, he delivered a now infamous speech aboard an aircraft carrier in which he declared that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended" and that "in the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." That speech, given less than two months after the U.S. initiated combat operations in Iraq, has been derisively labeled "Mission Accomplished" after the banner used as a backdrop. The truth is that the American role in Iraq was far from finished, with the overwhelming majority of deaths occurring and most of the money spent since that speech 12 years ago today.
6) America was attacked by Al-Qaida not by the Taliban. Alzarkwai is dead, Omar is dead
Saddam was executed
Obama killed Osama
Karzai was elected
7) In 2005 Republicans presented a plan to withdraw US troops from Iraq.
8) Obama didn’t cause the Arab Spring but Bush really caused the civil war in Iraq.
9) After 5 years, we defeated Nazi Germany, Nazi Italy and Nazi Japan, after 5 years Assad and ISIS remain in power
NATO made a terrible mistake in Syria and Egypt, miscalculation
10) Bush ignored many dire warnings prior to 9/11, according to an ex-CIA Director's new interview. It's much worse than what was previously revealed.
11) Bush and Murdoch are associated to the Saudi Royal Family a brutal and terrorist regime ruled by Sharia, making billions of doillars, Republicans love rich muslims as Cheney and Saddam
) CIA and MI6 are good for nothing, they spend billion of dollars to prevent this kind of action
) Bush ignored many dire warnings prior to 9/11, according to an ex-CIA Director's new interview. It's much worse than what was previously revealed.Gopers love rich muslims Enough is really enough . 5 years 250000 casualties. End the civil war in Syria now, lets invade the country This is a war criminal act by Turkey, no questions about it. Russian Su-24 pilots shot dead while parachuting over Syria by Turkmen militia.. That is an ACT OF WAR and clear sign of support for ISIS! Modern Turkey was founded by Kemal Ataturk as a secular state but Erdogan and his cronies killed Kemalism in the ME. The current Turkey is a terrorist State. They support ISIS against the Kurds. Thats why we need Kudistan now as an independent state
Rob Harmon If ISIS are Baathist, why are they attacking the last Baathist government on the planet?
Norton James Assad has nothing to do with the Baathist movement of Iraq, there are 2 baathist groups since 1950, one led by Iraq and another group in Syria