Donate Donald Trump to Great Britain to be Prime Minister! So Boris helps steer the country into an iceberg and now decides to abandon ship rather than trying to see it safely into port. A loud mouth coward with bad hair just like that other loud mouth coward with bad hair DT The exact same kind of idiots who want to vote for the drumpf. Too stupid to know any better than soaking up fearmongering and lies. This is the best comedy out of the UK since Monty Python. KM Trump the brilliant businessman thought this was a great idea .... The market fell, British currency devalued, recession likely ...is anyone left we can't see what a disaster Trump would be
1) Insanity ! Miscalculation. Boris Kraloff is an oportunistic and coward vermin . He ll destroy the British economy with old people and a bunch of imbeciles . 2) Northern Ireland and Scotland’ ll leave the UK otherwise they ll declare a civil war
) Terrorism’ ll ride again
3) Thousands of companies’ ll leave the UK
4) Brexit’ ll ruin the British economy
5) They’ ll become a miserable country like India, Germany’ ll become a super power
6) It is a glorious day for humanity , the Old Buccaneer commited suicide .. No future without EU the British Empire and international power is over
7) Perfidious Albion stupidity
8) SIS MI6 is led by a bunch of dirty bastards The British Empire is over , UK has no future without EU , miscalculation, they have no power or international prestige !! Old people ll rui the Bristh economy. THE PEOPLE OR THE PARLIAMENT ALREADY VOTED FOR EU 50 time !! The British Empire is over , UK has no future without EU , miscalculation, they have no power or international prestige !! Old people ll ruin the Bristh economy The exact same kind of idiots who want to vote for the drumpf. Too stupid to know any better than soaking up fearmongering and lies. This is the best comedy out of the UK since Monty Python.
Anthony Marriner Which way did you vote? I prefer Boris Karloff ! Boris ll ruin the Bristish economy , this guy is a liar , they are out of the EU ! Democracy ? The Parliament voted for EU 50 times in the last 40 years . Old fart against humanity !! Old people with no future voted for Brexit , Stupidity
old fashioned people are very nationalists in majority
The exact same kind of idiots who want to vote for the drumpf. Too stupid to know any better than soaking up fearmongering and lies. This is the best comedy out of the UK since Monty Python.
Anthony Marriner Which way did you vote?
They dont understand , the British Empire is over !! They have no future without EU ) It is unbelievable, insanity, a stupidity this referendum, after decades, hundreds of agreements and laws, is a colossal irresponsibility, it will destroy the economy and the United Kingdon.
) The EU has problems, yes, has costs, but it is good for trade, investment, tax, rules, and Britain is not obliged to implement all decisions .a disastrous moment for England not for the European Union anchored in France and Germany. The EU has been legitimized by Parliament , people can not take a matter of this complexity for emotional reasons !! Sad, disastrous, a dark moment ..Democracy ? The parliament voted FOR EU 50 times
London's financial glory days are over
markets got Brexitas an expression of stupidity
HSBC 'set to move 1,000 staff from London to Paris'
It is a glorious day for humanity !!
The Bristish Empire created GLOBALISM !!
And now we ll have Wallesexit, Scotlandexit and N. Irelandexit .. They hate England and ll leave the UK
The implosion of the United Kingdon .. Self destruction LOL ..
The collapse of the economy
UK is over .. Karen MacDonald LOL ..Trump the brilliant businessman thought this was a great idea, .... The market fell, British currency devalued, recession likely ...is anyone left we can't see what a disaster Trump would be
1) British voters beat their former colonies to the punch, choosing xenophobia over belonging to the European and world communities in a way that very few people could appreciate Álvaro Salazar Márquez Truly
2) Scotland voted against Brexit and ll stay in the EU adopting the single currency !..
) A shocking day for the European project. I can't stop thinking that the rise of a strange mix of nationalisms, nativism and naïveté, will make the wheel of history turn around and make Europe in the end come to the same thing: the everlasting example of how to forget the past just to live it again. Certainly Europe can't leave it behind, as it seems. Joel Brown ..
5) Oh intolerance, isolationism, anti-immigration, race-baiting these aren't just the domain of United States I guess. A poorly informed electorate can be dragged almost anywhere sad. Karen E Jeffrey
6) Anti-immigration fears may have blinded people to the realities of world markets. Destabilized economies, Russia crouched and ready to spring.....and the US will get sucked in. Remain failed because instead of having a serious discussion about the issue and explaining the benefits of the EU as well as its higher purpose, or taking any moves whatsoever to improve EU policy, they accused Britons of xenophobia, racism, etc. and argued using economic threats. People don't like being condescended to and they don't like feeling that they are being controlled by out-of-touch bureaucrats. The failure of the left to take Brexit seriously and actually listen to or address the grievances of leave voters is exactly what drove people to the right. “There is a majority of something like 350 in the House of Commons broadly in favour of the European relationship. There is no way you are going to get those people to say black is white and change their minds unless a) they know what the deal is and b) it has been supported either by an election or by another referendum.”
The Old Bucaneer commited suicide its a glorious day for humanity Perfidious Albion England or Britain considered as treacherous in international affairs, in a rendering of the French phrase la perfide Albion, said to have been first used by the Marquis de Ximenès 17261817. Both terms are recorded in English from the mid 19th century. Perfidious Albion is an anglophobic pejorative phrase used within the context of international relations and diplomacy to refer to alleged acts of diplomatic sleights, duplicity, treachery and hence infidelity (with respect to perceived promises made to or alliances formed with other nation states) by monarchs or governments of Britain (or England) in their pursuit of self-interest and the requirements of realpolitik.
European Union is the rational way to improve the European economy as a whole no alternatives, Brexit ll ruin the British economy
If foreign manufacturers are offering your customers cheaper prices, then you are forced to lower your own price, and profits are squeezed lower and lower,
It's just the effect of globalisation and the state of the industry If you see a trend of profits going down and down, you either take action or you watch your company fold."
Despite improving productivity, the chance of much lower labour costs in the Far East seemed to be the only way of substantially reducing overheads.You asked for Points to consider ...economically
What has Britain has lost to Europe
This was written before the vote - it will be interesting to see what surfaces when the smoke clears!!!
A short list of financial and industrial FUBARs from the EU...
Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.
Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
Jaguar-Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers’ pension funds.
Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.
Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.
Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.
M&S manufacturing gone to far east with EU loan.
Hornby models gone. In fact all toys and models now gone from UK along with the patents all with EU grants.
Gillette gone to eastern Europe with EU grant.
Texas Instruments Greenock gone to Germany with EU grant.
Indesit at Bodelwyddan Wales gone with EU grant.
Sekisui Alveo said production at its Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park foam plant will relocate production to Roermond in the Netherlands, with EU funding.
Hoover Merthyr factory moved out of UK to Czech Republic and the Far East by Italian company Candy with EU backing.
ICI integration into Holland’s Akzo Nobel with EU bank loan and within days of the merger, several factories in the UK, were closed, eliminating 3,500 jobs.
Boots sold to Italians Stefano Pessina who have based their HQ in Switzerland to avoid tax to the tune of £80 million a year, using an EU loan for the purchase.
JDS Uniphase run by two Dutch men, bought up companies in the UK with £20 million in EU 'regeneration' grants, created a pollution nightmare and just closed it all down leaving 1,200 out of work and an environmental clean-up paid for by the UK tax-payer. They also raided the pension fund and drained it dry.
UK airports are owned by a Spanish company.
Scottish Power is owned by a Spanish company.
Most London buses are run by Spanish and German companies.
The Hinkley Point C nuclear power station to be built by French company EDF, part owned by the French government, using cheap Chinese steel that has catastrophically failed in other nuclear installations. Now EDF say the costs will be double or more and it will be very late even if it does come online.
Swindon was once our producer of rail locomotives and rolling stock. Not any more, it's Bombardier in Derby and due to their losses in the aviation market, that could see the end of the British railways manufacturing altogether even though Bombardier had EU grants to keep Derby going which they diverted to their loss-making aviation side in Canada.
39% of British invention patents have been passed to foreign companies, many of them in the EU.
The Mini cars that Cameron stood in front of as an example of British engineering, are built by BMW mostly in Holland and Austria. His campaign bus was made in Germany even though we have Plaxton, Optare, Bluebird, Dennis etc., in the UK.
The bicycle for the Greens was made in the Far East, not by Raleigh UK but then they are probably going to move to the Netherlands too as they have said recently.
Anyone who thinks the EU is good for British industry or any other business simply hasn't paid attention to what has been systematically asset-stripped from the UK. Name me one major technology company still running in the UK.
We used to contract out to many, then the work just dried up as they were sold off to companies from France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, etc., and now we don't even teach electronic technology for technicians any more, due to EU regulations.
I haven't detailed our non-existent fishing industry the EU paid to destroy, or the farmers being paid NOT to produce food they could sell for more than they get paid to do nothing, don't even go there…
I haven't mentioned what it costs us to be asset-stripped like this, nor have I mentioned immigration, nor the risk to our security if control of our armed forces is passed to Brussels or Germany.
Find something that's gone the other way, I've looked and I just can't.
Still want to stay? Well it must be some consolation that you have Cameron to negotiate in Europe on our behalf.
And of course, the real deal-breaker .... Democracy, transparency and independence. We can vote out our MPs - BUT the European Commission who dictate 55% of UK laws, which are legally binding, are ..... guess what, untouchable, unelected and hidden from view.